Tuesday, October 11, 2005

In Her Shoes

I don't do movie critiques but here I digress. Four of us red hatters opted to go to the movies instead of shopping this weekend. I know, that's hard to believe. Anyway, we ended up seeing "In Her Shoes." This movie has an average rating of "B". That's OK. I would probably give it a comparable grade.

Here's the scoop. I don't cry at movies. I never cry at movies. I don't even take tissues to the movies (unless I have a cold which I happen to have had this weekend). Half way into the movies, the sniffles begin. I look at my neighbor. "It's just my cold," I whisper. She has her tissues out. She hands one my direction and sends the package off to the other two on her right. She offers them to the sniffling ladies behind us. Allright already. So I cried. All four of us cried. Two or three tissues later, we laughed so hard we cried again.

My take on it... go see the movie and find out for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved that movie. And a tear or two (nearly unprecedented) landed on my cheek.