Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Comments

A note to Spammers who have left comments in my blog:

I will not be clicking on your links to purchase your insurance, big people toys, or your great grandma's wooden teeth. My readers are smart enough NOT to click on your links either so don't bother leaving those tracks. Even if it is true that you have bookmarked my weblog because you enjoy reading about knitting, babies and old ladies wearing red hats, we won't be tempted to visit your site.

Will I remove my comments feature? Not at the moment because there are people I care about who like to leave a comment once in a while. For now, a verification word is required. At least that eliminates the robots.

2 comments:

Shirl said...

dang, but those spammers shirley have been busy lately!

Anonymous said...

I will never understand why spammers do that stuff. I can't even imagine anyone who would consider them more than a nuisance.

Hang in there.
Cas