Friday, August 26, 2005

Relatively Resemblent

Hair cut day today.
Hairdresser says: How about something a little different?
Note: This is the 2nd time she has cut my hair.
I say: OK whatever.
Wash...rinse...snip snip...gel...hairdryer...gook...teasing...hairspray...I look in the mirror.
HD: Do you like it?
I: hmmmmmm
HD: Well I'm not letting you out of the chair until you say you like it.
I: Do you think you can tone it down a bt?
Note: Is Aquanet back in vogue?
A little tugging here and there...actually she pulls on one hair and they all move. She pats the sides of my head but the mass just springs back into form.
HD: Better?
I look in mirror:

I: Sure it's fine.
I'm walking down the street. I look in windows. I see my mother:

I'm not dense. I know what comes next...grandma:

1 comment:

Shirl said...

I really did laugh out loud at this one, mz. Thanks for the Monday jump start!