Sunday, November 02, 2003

Where have I been for two weeks?

Here. There. Everywhere.

Work. It was the end of the quarter. Any bookkeeper would know I've been working, working and working.

Home. Babysitting when the need arises. Hey it's what I enjoy. And Baby J gets cuter and smarter every day. He did not get any Halloween candy. Just a costume.

Red Hats. See the latest here

Today:
Reading 2 Sunday papers, still not finished and it's dinner time.
Babysitting, right now he is napping - he cruises and walks with walker. He's all over the place.
Freezing the pilot light won't work on our heater. PG&E has not returned my call.
Napping. Yes I did that.
Cooking dinner... what's that?
Writing. 2850 words for Nanowrimo - will I make it to 50,000 words before the end of the month?
Now - baby is awake - see ya.

No comments: