Saturday, December 14, 2002

Why Witt Bits?

One of my many frustrations these days is that inability to sleep for an entire night. Almost always I wake up at 4 a.m. with some twisted thoughts that don't go away. They just stay there for an hour or two, bumping around in my head until finally I am released back into my dreams, usually about ten minutes before the alarm goes off. Last night I had this hairbrained idea that I needed to have a weblog. Okay, I'll admit that this should be no surprise since before I went to bed last night I spent two hours lurking around other people's weblogs.

So here I was awake at 4 a.m. thinking about what I should call my weblog.

One Minute Musings? No can't use this, sometimes I must muse for more than a minute.

Picture This? Good idea but I am not always able to write 1000 words that would paint a picture.

Witt's End? No I used that one for Themestream

Witt Bits? Why not, after all I am still a Witt.

No comments: