Saturday, December 21, 2002

Weigh In

Okay, it's the last Saturday before Christmas. Probably not the best time to weigh in considering the three boxes of See's Candy and numerous other delectables that crossed my desk at work this last week. But I had to do it. I am a Lifetime Weight Watchers member so it is my obligation to weigh in every month. Because I need to be accountable for my efforts I am posting right here, right now, that I have gained back 10 of the 30 pounds I lost. I've gained it all back in the last six months. It was good to gain 5 pounds. People said I was too thin, gaunt looking. So, at least I have to lose only 5. But losing 5 pounds during the holiday season is indeed a challenge. I salute all of you out the who are working on your goals, maintaining or just hanging in there. For me, I'll be back at the weekly meetings after the new year. There, now I have said it. I am accountable.

No comments: