Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Worn Out

Because I am sick, here's a nutshell version of where I have been...

Last Tuesday through Thursday: I took 69 red hatters on the Snow Train to Reno. Since I carted my camera around for all three days and took no pictures, I'm begging pictures off those who participated. Some are on my picturetrail site.

Last Friday I got back on the train to Reno with hubby accompanied by 2 year old grandson. Fortunately we were in a private car in back of the Fun Train so there was plenty of freedom for the kids. Being the only boy in the crowd, Little J had a blast chasing around the girls. Little J also managed to stay up until past midnight both nights chasing me around the hotel room.

Not sure what was more challenging... Snow Train or Fun Train. Both were fun. Both wore me out. No wonder I have a miserable cold.

In spite of sniffles, I managed to stifle my coughing with a bag full of menthol cough drops so I could sit in a pew on Monday evening and listen to Anne Lamott read from and talk about her new book, Plan B. Yes, she's still funny, hates Bush, and irreverently preaches a bit of Jesus.

Enough dull writing... taking dull, throbbing head back to work now. Poor me.

1 comment:

Shirl said...

oh dear. Take Care of yourself, kiddo, and Happy Easter!