Saturday, September 04, 2004

Stuff

Was shopping on Piedmont Avenue a couple of weeks ago and found these cards that are way toooooo funny. Check it out here.

It's sad. Summer is almost over. I know it's not officially over until Sept 22 at 11:30am CDT but it's Labor Day Weekend. It's the weekend I always spending dwelling on what I didn't do during the summer. I must remember that there is still time. And the good thing about it all is... kids are in school!

Just got the news. I've been accepting into a writing class!!! Starting next Friday. That's a good thing. I've been lazy about writing lately. Will be working with Linda Joy Myers. Well now I know what I'm doing with the rest of my day.... must gather together some of my stuff.





1 comment:

Shirl said...

Congrats on the writing class. You'll do awesome!!!!