Monday, April 12, 2004

Busy Busy and Another Year Older

Hmmmm, April Fools is over... I didn't get fooled... not once.

Birthday is over... big brother says I am now a double nickel old... now I can officially buy a place in Flossmore and I qualify to take the 55 Alive class to save money on car insurance, and I can order from the Senior menu at Marie Callendar's.

Easter is over... Cheeping bunny left lots of Cadbury eggs. Kitchen counter now overflowing with chocolate, decorated eggs, chocolate birthday cake from bosses wife and white cake leftover from family and two vases full of flowers.

Taxes done. Arnold and George should be happy. Had to sell stock to pay them off.

Short and sweet... that's it... I'm packing my bags and off to Dallas for the Red Hat Society Convention.


No comments: