Monday, March 22, 2004

Big Brothers

Okay - my big brother didn't send me the 9x12 glossy photo. Some other big brother sent it to me. I haven't changed my mind.

Did you hear about Bush going out walking and finding a small boy with a box of puppies. He asked the boy what they were and the boy said "Republicans." The next day Bush invited Cheney to go out walking with him. When he spotted the little boy with the puppies, he told Dick that he really needed to see what was in the box. Cheney approached the box and asked the boy what they were. The boy responded "Democrats." Bush was a bit miffed about this and asked the boy why he told him the day before that they were "Republicans" The boy looked Bush in the eye and replied, "today they have opened their eyes."

Enough said. Big Brother probably won't speak to me again. And, I'll probably get booted out of Texas next month.

Okay, no more politics on this blog.

No comments: