Monday, August 11, 2003

How Was Your Weekend?

My weekend was good. Evita production at Woodminster was good, not great. Got together with friends, trying to repeat an event we all did 30 some years ago. As much as I tried, I could not remember what we saw, what we ate or drank, and who went. I only remembered that it was cold and the benches were uncomfortable. So we started talking about the last time we did this. Turns out no one has the ability to remember all the particulars. So we pieced it all together. Funny how one person remembers something completely different from everyone else. All I know is that they finally added backs to the seats so you aren't sitting for 2 hours on a hard bench. The only problem, these plastic molded seats are slippery and don't quite fit anyone over size 6.

Yesterdays Symposium was good. I hadn't attended this event for several years and yet I still ran into some good old friends that I hadn't seen in ages. Seems we have all become a bit more gray as well as a bit more wide and a all had a bit more trouble trying to get down on the ground and back up again. Great speakers. Something like 1100 years of sobriety from 150 women. Not so bad a record.

Great party, great food, and most gracious hosts at the party last night. We took Baby J. He was the hit of the party, stole all the grandmas hearts. He was soooo good. He always is.

Okay, it's Monday. This week I'm going to work out at the gym at least 3 times, tonite, Wednesday? Friday? NO EXCUSES. Okay I'm off to the gym. See ya.

No comments: