Friday, February 20, 2009

MZ Needs

Prompted by an entry that I found in my nieces Facebook notes, I decided to search google for my needs. First I used the name that most people call me and came up with this list:
1. needs to remember that to get rid of the fearful temper
2. Needs obit
3. Needs obit/Needs family history & genealogy message board
4. (needs a punch in the ...
5. needs your help
6. needs to laugh once in a while
7. needs a new business
8. needs legal aid
9. needs a home
10.needs to verbalize experiences

Using my birth certificate name provided slight different results:
1. needs a home environment that can provide her abundant structure
2. needs to...
3. needs a Mrs. Clause
4. needs a feeling of safety in her place
5. needs Obama to explain his position
6. needs bed bugs
7. needs a Valium
8. needs to know
9. needs to learn to love and value herself before she finds happiness in love
10. needs to get fierce photo into the real world

Good thing I have a keen sense of humor. Otherwise I would need to ask, "Is there any hope for me?"

No comments: