Friday, January 02, 2009

Reading... Not Writing

The obvious... 2008 was dead on slow as far as blog entries for me. In 6 years (I didn't count 2002 where I started the blog in December) only one other year this slow with a mere 64 entries. Lack of interest? Definitely not. Lack of time? More likely. Writer's block? Even more likely. So what's up?... Perhaps it's time to do a bit of reading. Good timing considering StoryCircle's current challenge. I need to find 4 memoirs to indulge this challenge. Two are already on my nightstand so I'll start with those...

Grace(Eventually) by Anne Lamott
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

I'll be checking StoryCircle website for the other two.

Not to say I won't write. Just waiting for that trigger.

2 comments:

Mary Moss said...

My "excuse" will be that I did a lot of reading last year:-) I really enjoyed your posts for December. Christmas time with children is magical, isn't it!?

Anonymous said...

Hi Marjorie! Thanks for joining our challenge! When you're ready, the January review post is up, so feel free to post your first review there.

http://storycircle.typepad.com/challenge/2009/01/memoiring-through-january.html

Cheers,
Becca
HerStories Memoir Challenge
http://storycircle.typepad.com/challenge