Monday, May 12, 2008

Wutz an Epert?

Halfway through my morning newspaper (yes I still read paper print... what can I say it is a 50 year habit... plus sometimes my only exercise is that daily trek down the long steep driveway to retrieve the local paper), I knew I hadn't had enough coffee. So I refilled my favorite mug and went back to check the fine print. Yep, I really had read it right. There it was, in the headline, in bold print, clear as day: "Eperts". Now, I know all about E-mail but what the heck is an Epert? Could it it be another one of those "E"ventions, perhaps something or someone trim, stylish, bold and maybe a bit saucy? I did read the article and in my opinion, the answer to the first question in the headline is a definite "No"...TMI (you do know what that stands for, right?).

No comments: