Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy...

Shh....I celebrated my birthday a couple of days early with red hat friends over Molten Chocolate Lava Cake, surrounded by a brown sugar crust, topped with Caramel Ice Cream, a little chocolate sauce and raspberries.

Been thinking about the youngster days when I always seemed to get a new Easter bonnet and dress for my birthday. In those days, I was always so glad with my birthday came AFTER Easter so I could get something different. Funny, nowadays I would love to get a new red (or purple) bonnet for the near Easter birthday.

Now, on the other end, I was a very bad Big Sis this year. Today I received in the mail from Lil Sis the traditional sisterly Easter gift. I was filled with regret the moment I felt the squishy package in the mail box. Lil Sis remembered to send new undies in Easter egg colors... Big Sis was too busy eating dessert first and forgot.

Happy Easter to all.

No comments: