Saturday, July 02, 2005

Weekend so Far

Started off the weekend... instead of working Friday, I played. First on agenda - free music is always a good option so a friend and I attended a performance by Echo Beach Band. Unfortunately there were few in attendance so of course when the press came around, they got me. You know which one is me of course... the one with the red hat.

Had enough Jazz so today we went on Hornblower Cruise just to see one of our very favorite musicians, John Lee Sanders.

Returned home just in time to rush off to the yarn store to buy purple yarn for Field of Flowers shawl. Yes I changed my mind and am going to use a different pattern. Told the cashier I'd bring it in when done.... in maybe 5 years or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Blair from Echo Beach, swinging and rocking Bay Area jazz band. Thanks for mentioning us in your blog, and for coming out to hear us July 1st. We'll be in Oakland at Cato's Ale House on August 3rd from 6 to 9 pm. Map and details on our website. Best, Blair