Sunday, February 27, 2005

Help I Can't Stop Knitting

Oh No! Now I've become a knit addict...again. I can't stop. The relapse began a couple of months ago when I started making chemo caps. And now, just this week, I finished Baby I's purple sweater with lady bug buttons.


And they I found out that pink and green are "in" colors this spring so I picked up some fuzzy pink yarn and knitted a scarf using green needles.


But I couldn't stop there cause I wanted a new purple scarf to wear today to Hollywood Hats.


OK... That's it.... I have to go knit.... just one more thing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I haven't had time to knit in almost a week, and I really must get back to it! I have lots of pink yarn to make more pink scarves!

Anonymous said...

(I guess I should have signed my name - Christine, www.bigpinkcookie.com)