Monday, June 07, 2004

Monday Madness

Just because I haven't done this for a while, here's my Monday Madness.

1. In your opinion, what is the perfect temperature?
70 degrees, sunny, slight breeze

2. If you have a garden, what do you plant in it? If not, what would you plant in it?
I planted a packet full of Nasturtium seeds. They sprouted. They are almost dead. If the Nasturtiums won't bloom for me, how could I be entrusted with any other living plant?

3. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
Tall glass of ice tea, lots of ice, slice of lemon. Pet peeve: being served ice tea with no ice.

4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room?
Once, then I pay for it with a back ache that lasts 364 days.

5. How fast do you drive in a '55 mile-an-hour' zone?
55 unless there are no visible patrol cars.

6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone?
As little as possible. I never use up my cell phone minutes.

7. What is your favorite software program?
Anything that is on my palm pilot.

8. How many music cd's do you own?
About a dozen. I hate to pay for music.

9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis?
Lately, none. Got tired of them but now that I seem to be in sort of a brain fog, I might do some just to get going again.

10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your 'blogroll' list. (any 3.)
You pick three from my list. I'm having too much trouble making up my mind lately.

1 comment:

bryn said...

ice tea without the lemon would bother me - and Tim Horton's is notorious for not having any lemons...gggrrrr...