Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for ZZZZZs

Continuing the education tidbit from yesterday, here's another new one ZETTABYTE
1 ZB = 1000000000000000000000bytes = 10007bytes = 1021bytes = 1000exabytes  





and so the "bit" goes on.

Perhaps it is the wishes of certain family members to see the end of this A to Z challenge.
  • Big Brother might have been a bit ZEALOUS in suggesting I skip to ZEST-FUL about 20 letters back.
  • Little J comments with a Scooby Doo  ZOINK.
  • I'm pretty sure hubby would choose ZAFTIG for discussion.
Interesting enough, the Webster Reference Dictionary on my desk contains only of these Z words. Merriam-Webster on my iPhone scores three out of five.

Next year I'm looking for a new dictionary.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

Tara Tyler said...

great ending post! what a mega word!
and volumptuous is my fave.
congrats for making it thru!