Thursday, April 04, 2013

D is for DELETE

The word is DELETE. As in DELETE anonymous comments. I have no choice but to to do since it seems there are anonymous spammers out there as well as those who leave comments with links to products and things that are beyond the PG rating of this blog. At least I think this blog is rated PG. 

Anyway, I have changed my settings and will now only take comments from those who are registered users. I'm sorry if anyone clicked on one of those anonymous links that were left in my comments and hope I have cleared them out. I'm even sorrier that this makes it more difficult for other A to Z participants to leave a word or two behind. It's just another example of the way the world is these days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh. All that spam finding you seems to be one of the cons of being popular! Hope it fixes your problems.

Rinelle Grey

Donna Sexton said...

I've been blogging for 5 years and get far more spam comments than comments from my readers. I'm more apt to get an email from my dad that my mom loved a post or a posting on facebook that something on my blog was funny.
Donna at Donna's New Day