Monday, April 15, 2013

M is for Motivation... and a few other things

I thought the A to Z challenge would be easy. Afterall I did just complete the #rethinkchurch Lent challenge to post a prompted photo each day for 40 days. Somehow that seemed easier. Perhaps it's because I wasn't tied to one particular "venue" and I chose to scatter the posts across Twitter, Facebook and "Random Bits of Gratitude." Whatever the problem, MOTIVATION is on the edge.

Yesterday I had today's word all planned out. It would be MORNING Has Broken since we sang the song in church. It has always been one of my favorites and turns out it MADE the top ten list of requests from the congregation. I enjoy that in our church we have a traditional service with traditional MUSIC and now we get to vote for our favorite hymns.

This afternoon I wondered if I should change the word to MARATHON in light of the day's events. But that is too sad to consider so I'll leave that up to the MEDIA.

Tonight I sit in front of the computer and find only a lack of MOTIVATION so I'm sticking to it. If things don't change, there may not be a N word.  But wait... MAYBE MY MUSE will find ME.

1 comment:

Masked Mom said...

I planned the whole month out in advance and had visions of getting ahead of the game and scheduling posts for the right day. Ha! I think I may have been a little too ambitious and I've been lucky to get some posts done by midnight on the correct day. I've enjoyed the challenge, though.