Monday, April 22, 2013

S is for SUCCEED

It seems many challengers have themes for their A to Z.  My strategy does nothing to incorporate any particular theme, just the same as my blog. That's OK. For me it's just another daily exercise in an effort to spark some semblance of writing. Good or bad, it matters not. Kind of like my three of four Nanowrimo novels, I never expect this to go anywhere (but of course no one knows). I'm really only doing this so I can say I did it. And to bore my family and friends. Did I SUCCEED yet?

Look at the bright side. There are only seven letters left and then you get to see what I'll bore you with next!

1 comment:

Rowena said...

Hey MZ, I don't have a theme either, I think it might have been easier if I had done...if you have got this far you will succeed!