Wednesday, March 12, 2003

What's This III

This one may be too easy.


It's been another one of those AOHell days. No dsl. Another conversation with yet another techie - I think this is the 4th one. Same routine. Unplug the modem. Turn off the computer. Plug in the modem. Uninstall the software. Reinstall the software. Do this. Do that. All the same exercises with each tech and then the final determination that my phone company is at fault. I know what comes next. Tomorrow or the next day or the next day the phone company will call and say it's an AOL problem. I am sick and tired of this. I should get a real service. But everyone has my AOL addresses - yes I have more than one - one for each of my multiple personalities. I don't wanna change it all. I want what I want and I want it right now! Okay, gotta go - can't keep tieing up my phone line.

No comments: