Saturday, July 07, 2007

Wanda Did It

I snuck in from another girls night out at 1am (well I guess that really was this morning but I still say last night so it doesn't count as an overnight outing - you know how it is with hubbies). Unfortunately Hubby has a way of getting even. It's called putting the kid to bed early and leaving for work at 6am knowing that the kid will be out of bed the minute the car pulls out of the driveway and the kid will end up in Grandmas bed... with Wanda. His plan worked.


I used the early daylight to access damages from my night out. Bedroom checked out ok. Kitchen not too bad. Living room only a little evidence of Grandpa and Little J breaking the rules about not eating anywhere but the kitchen. Bathroom all in order. Then I saw Little J's room. Little J insists that Wanda did this (I don't believe a word he says... Wanda still has 6 lives left)...


No comments: