Monday, September 01, 2003

The Weekend Went Too Fast

Had the company of Baby J all day yesterday and today. He is growing up way too fast. Has 2 teeth and loves food. Bought him a baby food grinder so he can eat what we eat. Same way I raised my kids. They were never picky eaters so it must have worked.

Baby J is six months old and right on target. He crawls. Well, he actually crawls backwards but that counts doesn't it? He also gets up on his hands and toes, poised to run track.

Okay, enough baby talk. We also enjoyed the afternoon today going to the Oakland Art and Soul Festival. Great entertainment, food and art. Baby enjoyed it all... oops more baby talk. I can't help it, we took him with us. Oh and while I'm at it, he went on his first BART train. He liked that too.

So today was a holiday. So what, every Monday is a holiday for me. I only work Tuesday through Friday. How dumb I am to choose Monday as my day off. Do you know most all holidays fall on Monday? Dumb, dumb, dumb. Tomorrow I'll get up just like every other Tuesday, ready to start my new week. I'm going to have to do something about all that. But not until after Thanksgiving. That two day week will be great.

Tomorrow I start my beginning Pilates class. Keep reading about what a fad it is. Oh well, if it helps my back, I'll do anything.

Signing off now and to bed before 10:30. I'm going to be good this week.

No comments: